Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Green Juice Mornings

One of my favourite ways to start off my mornings is with a fresh green juice.

Green juice in my Nara Yoshitomo glass

My favourite green juice combination of late is a mixture of spinach leaves, pineapple and coconut water. The beauty of the green juice is that you can mix in pretty much whichever fruits and vegetables you like and it still tastes delicious. I'd recommend kiwi, green apple, or wheatgrass in particular.

What goes into the juice

I'm fortunate enough to live in a place where fresh coconuts are easily available. When I travel though this is not always the case. I find that packaged coconut water brands like Wong Coco or CocoMax work well enough as substitutes.


Just blend

I roughly put in one generous handful of spinach leaves, 3/4 of a glass full of coconut water and a few pineapple slices into the blender and blend until everything is mixed well.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I totally agree that fresh green juice is the best way to start a good morning. Thanks for sharing the blog with us.

    ReplyDelete